Equipped and staffed to deliver.
From month-long assignments to multi-year engagements, our team of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) professionals will help to ensure that your system development and procurement programs are not delayed due to poor ILS management and execution.
Our ILS Services
Over the past 30 years, our personnel have supported the life cycle planning and analysis processes for dozens of DoD equipment systems. We have effectively leveraged this distinctive experience and resulting DoD logistics know-how to provide customized logistics support to both DoD and non-DoD clients. We offer a broad range of logistics capabilities, provided to support the fielding of sustainable, reliable, safe, and useable equipment systems, while also addressing critical Government-dictated Acquisition Program milestone requirements.
Listed below are some of our logistics offerings. These capabilities can be provided individually, or bundled together as a comprehensive logistics program solution.
- Design influence for reliability, maintainability & operator usability
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) & Maintenance Planning
- Logistics Management Information (LMI) & Logistics Support Analysis Records (LSAR)
- Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) analysis
- Provisioning & Logistics Product Data (LPD)
- Technical Manual development
- Equipment Training and Curriculum development
- Human Systems Integration (HSI) and Safety assessments
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T)
- ILS strategies and performance-based logistics planning